Think simmering stews and perfectly roasted marshmallows; bushcraft offers delicious opportunities for those who love nature’s kitchen. Here is a selection of Bushcraft cooking equipment we love.
In this blog post, we’ll share a selection of our favourite bushcraft cooking equipment. We’ll look at Dutch ovens, griddle pans and more. So, whether it’s preparing meals in secluded wilderness areas or simply being able to cook during weekend camping trips you are looking for, let us be your guide in exploring the world of bushcraft cooking.
Dutch Oven Camping Pot
- 5.6L pot & 2.4L lid.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron.
- The lid doubles as a frying pan.
This cast iron Dutch oven is perfect for outdoor cooking. This high-quality pot is easy to clean and maintain. It has a built-in thermometer groove for checking temperatures and a lid lifter to prevent scalds. Its spiral handle design makes it easy to move and removes the strain from your hands while lifting. It features a closed design and circulates heat and moisture throughout the pot. This pot has feet, so you can place it directly on charcoal without brackets or hooks. Finally, it is incredibly versatile. Use it for everything from steaming to roasting to frying – plus, the lid doubles as a frying pan for making excellent grilled meals like steak and eggs.
- 【High quality】Cast iron dutch oven is made of high quality cast iron material, which is easy to clean and maintain. Please wash the pot as soon as possible after use to extend its life.
- 【Complete accessories】Dutch oven is equipped with a built-in thermometer groove that allows you to easily check the cooking temperature. The equipped lid lifter can effectively prevent scalding. The spiral handle design can distribute the force and move the casting pot easily.
Dutch Oven 7 Piece Set
- Pre-seasoned cast iron.
- The pot body and lid hold 4 litres.
- The set includes a lid, lifter, trivet, tray, frying pan and saucepan.
This cast iron Dutch oven set is complete with a lid, lifter, trivet, tray, frying pan and saucepan. It weighs 14.7 kg and has everything you need to cook outdoors. This cookware is pre-seasoned, so you can use it straight away. This material provides strong heat transfer performance and heat retention capabilities, so your food will stay warm for longer. Plus, its oxidisation properties result in more flavourful dishes. To ensure maximum longevity from your cookware set, clean and wipe it soon after each use.
- Authentic style 7-piece Dutch oven set for cooking, frying or baking on open fire | Sturdy, indestructible cookware made of cast iron Dutch oven pot (4.5 qt / 4 L) with extra-high lid rim to fire from above | Correct cookware for every dish: Dutch oven handle pot, pan, saucepan and frying plate
- Easy handling via pot stands and lid lifter | Lid lifter with stabilizing strap for easy lifting hot pot lid
Cast Iron Griddle Pan
- Features a pour spout .
- Unique non-coating design.
- Handy size measuring just 9 inches (23cm)
Enjoy healthy and delicious dishes outdoors with this cast iron skillet. Its non-coating design ensures even heating, and the distinctive stripe design will leave proper char marks on your food. The pour spout makes it easy to remove excess grease from your food. The skillet suits various cooking techniques, including searing, frying, sautéing and grilling. It’s perfect for both home use and outdoor activities. When you’re done using your pan, let it cool down before cleaning. Don’t soak it or store it near wet pots/pans. Dry it thoroughly before coating it with a light layer of oil while still warm or after reheating – this will help protect against rust. If treated properly, this cast iron skillet can last you for decades.
- Chemical-Free & Non-coating: The skillet is made of gray cast iron with a unique non-coating design, which ensures even heating and not easy to stick. While maintaining the nutritional content of food, let your family enjoy healthy and delicious dishes
- Pour Spout & Stripe Design: The griddle pan features a stripe surface, which not only helps with healthy cooking but also will leave proper char marks on food. It also features a pour spout which allows you to easily pour away the excess grease from your food, easier to maneuver and healthier
Yueranhu Camping Tripod for Outdoor Campfire Cooking
- Easy to assemble without tools.
- Compact and easy to carry, it features a storage bag.
- Great for wild camping and survival adventures in the wilderness.
No tools are needed to assemble this camping tripod – turn the screws, and you’re done. Even beginners can efficiently operate it. The height of the cooking tripod stand can be adjusted to change the distance between the pot and the fire. This is an excellent tool for outdoor cooking. After disassembly, it is compact and easy to carry and comes with its own storage bag.
- 【Weight and size】Material:aluminum alloy; Weight: (approx) 0.91lb; Unfold size: (approx) 20.5"x20.5"x30.7"; Folded size: (approx) 11.8"x4"x1.6".
- 【Portable Camping Tripod】 It can be disassembled when not in used. And you can put the tripod into the accessory storage bag.
- 【Easy to Use】 No tools required. You can install in a few minutes. Even Kids can easily hand it.
Goldlace DIY Outdoor Cooking Tripod
- Strong enough to support Dutch ovens, coffee pots, teapots, and kettles.
- You can easily adjust the hanging chain height for optimal flame use.
- Great for wild camping and survival adventures in the wilderness.
This compact tool is a must-have for convenience and mobility for outdoor adventurers, campers, travellers, hikers, and extreme survivalists alike. This two-part hook is made from stainless steel and strong enough to support your Dutch ovens, coffee pots, teapots, and kettles. Its chain measures 46.45 inches long, and each end has a large hole (0.78 inches) and a small hole (0.39 inches). The bag, made from synthetic cowhide material, securely protects the hook and plate when not in use. In addition, you can easily adjust the hanging chain height for optimal flame use.
- The new product in 2020, the hook consists of two parts, namely the hook chain and the 3-hole fixing plate. The hook is made of stainless steel and weighs about 148 grams. The length of the chain is 46.45 inches, the diameter of the large hole is 0.78 inches, and the diameter of the small hole is 0.39 inches. The hook bag is made of synthetic cowhide material and copper buttons. The sturdy synthetic cowhide bag can protect the hook and fixed plate well
- The height of the hanging chain can be adjusted to the flame according to actual needs. It can be used with outdoor cooking appliances such as Dutch ovens, coffee pots, teapots, and kettles. Stove bracket can be quickly assembled and disassembled, compact storage, small size after storage, light weight, easy to carry, it is an essential tool for outdoor adventure, camping
Odoland 16 Piece Outdoor Cooking Kit
- A great starter kit for cooking outdoors.
- Each piece has a durable Teflon coating that won’t chip or scratch.
- Included folding camping stove means you can cook anywhere.
With Odoland’s outdoor cooking kit, preparing and cooking meals in virtually any environment has never been more accessible. This non-stick pot and pan set has heat-resistant handles for maximum safety and an anti-slip design for a comfortable grip. Plus, each piece has a durable Teflon coating that won’t chip or scratch, making them last longer than ever before. And with the included folding camping stove, you can enjoy cooking anywhere. So, whether camping in the woods, hiking up a mountain or picnicking at the beach – this cookware kit provides all the tools needed for delicious meals no matter where you are.
- ✅【BEST MONEY EVER SPENT】 : The 10 pieces camping cookware kit includes 1 aluminum non-stick pot + 1 aluminum non-stick pan + 1 kettle + 2 stainless steel cups (4 oz) + 1 spoon + 1 fork + 1 carabiner + 2 Carry bag.
- ✅【HEAT-RESISTANT HANDLES】: Thermally insulated plastic handles keep your fingers safe from the heat; anti-slip design offers a firm and comfortable grip in your hands.
- ✅【INCREDIBLY DURABLE】: Each piece has a non-stick Teflon coating for easy cleaning and durability. It conducts heat quickly and is a must-have survival gear that built to last for long time.
- Lightweight and versatile.
- Incredibly durable.
- Great if you’re trying to keep camping gear to a minimum.
Mess tins are essential for anyone who enjoys camping. Not only are they lightweight, but they are highly versatile and can be used for various purposes. For instance, mess tins can be used to boil water over a campfire, cook food over a stove or fire or even as small bowls to eat from out in the wild. In addition to their practical uses, mess tins make an excellent container for packing snacks and other items you need. At the same time, they are also incredibly durable, which means they won’t break when they’re dropped or bumped during your travels. And best of all, mess tins only take up a little space – so if you’re trying to downsize your camping gear, these are the perfect kitchen essentials for your next trip.
- Mess Set - Classic Design With Folding Handles
Outdoor Fire Pit with Hanging Grill and Tripod
Experience the convenience of grilling for large groups with this fire pit tripod! Made from high-quality materials like iron, chrome plated and heat-resistant paint, this fire pit is easy to set up and take down. Its versatile design makes it perfect for barbecues, Dutch ovens, or a combination. The complete set includes a fire bowl, grill grid and chain adjustable height to ensure you have everything you need to get started immediately. With its large size, you can cook enough food to feed 6-10 people all at once.
Foldable Campfire Grill
- Easy to transport and store.
- No tools are required for assembly.
- Excellent for camping trips, hikes, picnics, garden parties and beach gatherings.
This foldable campfire grill is made of premium carbon steel materials with a mesh grill top, so you know you’re getting a high-quality product. In addition, the thickened stainless steel panel is heat-resistant and will not easily deform. It’s easy to transport and store, too. This charcoal grill features legs that angle out for stability and fold up. No tools are required for assembly either – open the grill, put down four feet and start grilling. It is excellent for camping trips, hikes, picnics, garden parties and beach gatherings.
- HIGH-QUALITY : Charcoal Grill is made of durable carbon steel material with a steel-mesh grill top.The thickened stainless steel grill net panel is heat-resistant and not easily deformed.
- PRACTICAL FOLDING DESIGN : Legs for sturdy support.Legs angle out for stability and can be folded up for easy transport and compact storage.
- LARGER SIZE : Measured 30*55*18CM（LxWxH）when unfolded and 30*55*2CM（LxWxH） when folded.Provide enough cooking surface for your barbecue, which is very suitable for multi person barbecue party.
Kelly Kettle Ultimate ‘Base Camp’ Kit
- Set includes a 1.6-litre kettle, green whistle, stainless steel cook set, hobo camp stove, camping cup and plate sets, pot support, and carry bag.
- Perfect for camping, family picnics, scouts’ trips and more.
Enjoy outdoor living with the Ultimate Base Camp Kelly Kettle Kit! This all-in-one set includes a 1.6-litre kettle, green whistle, stainless steel cook set, hobo camp stove, camping cup and plate sets, pot support, and carry bag. Its welded construction makes it robust, durable, and perfect for camping, family picnics, scouts’ trips, fishing excursions, and wilderness survival. Kelly Kettles are fuelled with natural materials like sticks, pine cones or tree bark found nearby.
No products found.
- A multitool for outdoor cooking.
- Superior corrosion resistance.
- Easily make intricate cuts or slices without injury.
A Mora Knife is an excellent choice for outdoor cooking as they are designed specifically for precision cutting, making it great for slicing and dicing fruits, vegetables, and meats. It also has a sharpened blade with a very thin profile that can easily make intricate cuts or slices without injury. The slim design also makes it extremely lightweight. Mora knives are also constructed with stainless steel blades that offer superior corrosion resistance and won’t rust in moist conditions. Finally, the ergonomically designed handle ensures comfortable to use during extended periods. Overall, a Mora knife is an ideal multitool for outdoor cooking due to its durable construction and superior cutting performance.Buy them here
You can have a delicious and nutritious meal with bushcraft cooking equipment without much trouble. Our selected equipment is durable, easy to use and clean, so you can focus on enjoying your time in nature. We hope this has helped you choose the right bushcraft cooking gear for your next trip. Let us know if you have tried any out in the comments.