We have picked out 5 of the best pyramid gas patio heaters for your garden. If you want to make more use of your outdoor space, then a pyramid gas patio heater could be perfect for you!
We love to spend time outdoors even during colder months. These patio heaters are a great way to invest in your garden and spend so much time in the outdoors.
1. GardenCo Outdoor Flame Patio Heater
Add warmth and style to your outdoor space with this gas pyramid patio heater. The body of the heater is stainless steel, the mesh around the flame tube is powder-coated steel which is still weather resistant. This patio heater has a max heat of 13kw, meaning you don’t have to crowd around the heater in order to feel the warmth. Great for putting in the middle of a gathering or seating area as it has a warming radius of up to 10 feet! Powered by propane and butane gas, the regulator will need to be changed to use butane.
The heater comes with a durable Black Oxford Weather Cover. Allowing you to leave the heater out once the cover is on, ideal for protecting it from unpredictable weather. The bottom of the heater also features wheels, allowing you to move the piece easily throughout your outdoor space.
The gas heater features an Auto Shut Off Switch, meaning if the heater gets too hot it will automatically turn off. The Anti Tilt Switch means that if the piece falls over the heating will automatically cut out.
Dimensions: The heater has a height of 227cm and a width of 49.5cm. A great size for any outdoor space.
- PYRAMID PATIO HEATER: Add style and heat to your outdoor space with the gas pyramid patio heater. The stainless steel gas heater features an open flame view, which not only gives off great warmth but is sure to look great in your outside space! Please Note: The body of heater is stainless steel, the mesh around the flame tube is powder coated steel which is still weather resistant.
2. Dellonda Pyramid Gas Patio Heater
This pyramid gas patio heater stands at 2.27m tall, when lit and produces a real flame encompassed by a glass tube and heats the surrounding area. A metal reflector makes sure the heat is directed downwards and outwards. We love that you can adjust the temperature on this patio heater as it has variable temperature output controls and a fully enclosed propane gas cylinder chamber with a safety tip-over switch. Its made with strong, rugged materials for constant sustained use to ensure this will last a long time. Excellent heat output for outdoors, suitable for cafes, restaurants, terraces, wedding receptions or just simply your garden.
Supplied with regulator and hose assembly for use with propane patio gas bottles. Some assembly is required. This product should only be used in a well-ventilated area.
Dimensions: (W x H): 520 x 2270mm. Maximum Gas Bottle Size (W x H): Ø320 x 700mm.
- Innovative Design - This gas flame pyramid stands at 2.27m tall, when lit the heater produces a real flame encompassed by a glass tube and heats the surrounding area. A metal reflector makes sure the heat is directed downwards and outwards.
3. Outsunny Outdoor Patio Gas Heater
The Outsunny pyramid gas patio heater has a low/high heat setting which makes it easy to have the heat at a temperature that is most suitable for you. Practical for both warmer and colder evenings outdoors, where keeping warm is still wanted. It’s easy to control by the pulse ignition.
We love its beautiful and bold pyramid design which will look good anywhere – the garden, the patio, terrace or balcony. Its glass tube protects you against the flame, with an anti-tilt switch and automatic safety shut off switch. It’s relatively lightweight, yet durable and sturdy – safe for mild outdoor use.
Dimensions: 190H x 50L x 50Wcm. Glass tube case: 92.5 x 10cm. Maximum Cylinder Size: 32 x 60cm, Maximum Cylinder Capacity: 13kg (Cylinder not included).
- Low/High Heat Setting: 11.2kw, the gas patio heaters are easy to have the heat at a temperature which is most suitable for you. Practical for both warmer and colder evenings outdoors, where keeping warm is still wanted. The garden heaters are easy to control by pulse ignition.
4. ZLRE Propane Patio Heater
The Pyramid propane terrace heater provides you with 46,000 BTU of warmth. It heats up quickly and only takes a few minutes. It is an excellent heating solution for your outdoor social activities in all seasons. This design allows heat to be concentrated on the top and then dissipated. The coverage area is very large and can reach 130 square feet.
This patio heater has a pulse ignition device, which can be easily ignited without any complicated operations. The variable control knob can easily adjust the temperature according to your needs. Requires AAA batteries (not included).
The safety design of the explosion-proof tube ensures that you can use it with confidence. In order to avoid strong winds or accidental collisions, the heater has a safe automatic shutdown function. If the device is tilted or tilted, it will automatically turn off the heater.
Dimensions: 28.74 x 28.74 x 89.37 inches
- Outdoor heating: The Pyramid Propane Terrace Heater provides you with 46,000 BTU of stable and comfortable warmth. It can heat up quickly in just a few minutes. It is an excellent heating solution for your outdoor social activities in all seasons.
5. Deuba Pyramid Patio Heater, gas alternative.
This real fire pyramid heater is a real eye-catcher for your garden. A great alternative to pyramid gas heaters, this wood burning heater offers an authentic real fire experience.
We love its design and sturdy metal construction. The chimney can be easily filled with wood or coals thanks to the lockable front door. Research the best wood for fire pits here.
Dimensions: Fire pit Height: 102 cm or 40 inches / Width: 35 cm or 13.8 inches / Depth: 35 cm or 13.8 inches
Pyramid gas patio heaters are a great addition to your outside space. Not only do they look great, but the heat output also ensures you can enjoy your garden throughout the year. We also recommend looking into these gas firepits to compliment a pyramid heater.